Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Here I am.

I have arrived. Though my blogspot will probably end up being a conglomerate of all my friends Blogs, I found myself tempted to have my own. My interests don't stretch much further than shopping, rowing, drinking, flying kites, annoying Bart and now blogging, but I'm sure I'll find numerous ways to fill up this site. Well, here goes nothing!

Beware - this template may change often. I can't find one I'm completely happy with. OH! And one more thing. I'm a bad speller. That's it. There is no way around it so deal with it and please don't expect much from me in that region. I'll probably have lots of pictures on here 'cause pictures are fun and are prettier than my bad spelling and inproper grammer. I might should work on that (little bit of Melissa for you there).

OH, and I'm trying to think of a better URL. So this address may change, but noone really knows about it yet so those of you not reading this don't really care anyways.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

Yay, Ree! Yay, blogging. Yay!

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home