Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Nothing

Life has been busy, but it seems as though nothing has been done. I'll outline life lately for you here. If you don't care and just want to skim, just see the words in all caps.

- BETH AND CRAIG got married last Saturday. We all forgot cameras, but don't worry - everyone was looking ggoooooooddd.
- MOVED all my stuff into Morningside...but it's still in boxes.
- Team Awesome got third at TRIVIA last night. I actually took part in answering some of the questions. It was a good night.
- Signed up for the ATLANTA FLYING DISC CLUB Summer League. We should get a sponsor. Willy's? Stool Pigeons? Maybe that can be yet another project to add to the list.

The NEW JOB starts Monday. Maybe I will have more interesting news to claim then.
This weekend is DAD VAILS, so I'll be up there coaching our novice women. GT has 9 boats and two defending golds to reclaim.

Future blogs will contain info regarding Dad Vail stories, the new job and the new house I'm living in. So keep checking...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home