Monday, September 26, 2005

What did I used to blog about?

I guess we all just blog about our lives, so we can keep in touch as we move to different cities, and so we have something to do at work. Well, my current "work" has not been in an office, so as many of you have noticed and criticized, my blogging has become non existant. Well, due to popular demand, I will try to blog more. I'll just talk about what I know best...me.
So pictures to come soon about what I've been up to - besides my job which has me traveling 3 - 4 days a week. I won't talk about my job, until I get a new one. Hey - Maybe I'll post my resume for all you out there to talk me up to your employers!

3 Comments:

Blogger shelly said...

SHE'S BACK!

2:51 PM  
Blogger cassi said...

see. that was easy.

yay!

4:51 PM  
Blogger cassi said...

shelly and i obviously have lots of time to waste checking your site every few minutes to see if you blogged. wait, it's probably just me who is the loser here since shelly lives with you and probably saw you update your blog. hmmmm. well... that's ok.

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home