Tuesday, February 12, 2008

What the heck has Ree been up to?

I know, I don't post this as much as I should, sorry. Here is a recap of life lately.

Last weekend. Erg Sprints. The sprints went awesome. 474 seats were raced in a 7 hour time window. Cassi, Beth, Craig, Mark, Marc, Suzanna, Jenny and Bart...you are all my favorite people right now. Thanks for making the event so great. Thanks for understanding and adding to my strict organizational skills. Thanks for going to Clarmont lounge with me even though I was smelling bad (I can't believe we actually went there, but it is an Atlanta landmark, and now we can say that we have been there and never go back).

This weekend. Folks are in town for Steven's wedding so it will be catch up with all the A-Town '02-'04 rowing crew...and probably lots of wedding work myself.

Weekend after that. Canada!! So hopefully I'll post more after weekends to fill you in on life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home