Thursday, March 17, 2005

Happy St. Patricks Day!


And Happy kick-off-of-the-basketball-NCAA-tourney day.
So far, I've got 2 out of 4 games wrong on my braket at work. Not bad. I've got GT winning it all of course. So do people really drink green beer today? If so I definately want to be on that.

That's all I got. If you need more, check out one of the "links I love" on the left column. They provide entertainment for me. I'm sure I'll have many pretty pics to post and many exciting stories to tell next week when I'm in PC whipping those GT crew freshman into shape! Don't worry folks, I'll be sure to talk up the "good old days" when we rowed through ice and put all the mens shoes in the middle of the river on a raft and well - basically did everything else awesome you can think of. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home