Wednesday, April 20, 2005

The Office...Again

Check out nbc's website for my favorite show: http://www.nbc.com/nbc/The_Office/
It's fun.

So since we went to a much better trivia bar last night (Stool Pigeons) we missed "The Office". It's a big price to pay, but the trivia switch was so worth it. Way to go Melissa and Danny! Sorry we didn't go sooner. So, someone has to get Tivo...pronto, so we won't miss "The Office" again, but for now I will try to find out when the episode will be replayed. You'd think I'd know since I have access to lots of programming...but I wanted to post this enstead of look like I was doing work. Play with that website. Learn more about the "Assistant to the Regional Manager"...or is it the "Assistant Regional Manager". Matte or Glossy...the questions go on and on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home