Thursday, May 19, 2005

Hello Friends

Did you think I left?

Not Ree Is Me! I've just been away from the desk job. Well, not only just away...I'm gone. So updating this might not happen as often - but it will happen!!! So don't leave me for some other blog-bitch that updates every day. I'll still be just as fabulous, just maybe once a day vs. three posts a day.

Yes, there was free frosty's last weekend (see last post). Sarah T and I got TWO when we were in Philly for Dad Vails. We had such a memorable day together. Coffee, walking, H & M, running the steps of the museum, walking, the farmers market, walking, oh yeah - and sweet races at the Dad Vail Regatta. It was f-u-n.

So tonight is my first night out on my new job. My new position is an Event Manager for The Fun Company. We plan corporate picnics. I'll be a regular carni by the time this training is through. It's been great so far. We'll see. I do know how to make cotton candy now. That, and plan the set up and flow of a 6 hour event for about 7,000 people. That's the average size of an event. This weekend I'm in Greenwood, SC. Next weekend - Clearwater for fun with the friends. The weekend after that - who knows - but somewhere with The Fun Company, where life is a picnic...literally.

K, this was more of a group e-mail than a post. Just wanted you'all to know that I didn't disapear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home