Thursday, September 29, 2005

Trick Pony


If I were to update my blog again - I'd tell you how my Dad and I saw Trick Pony last night. There were so awesome. After the show, we got autographs too - and Heidi shook my hand!! They are coming to Cowboys on November 18th. Anyone want to go with me??? It was a really awesome show. The string base guitar has car headlights on it, and the base player was so awesome. He acted like that base was a person and was dancing with it all over the place (sometimes in ways not so suitable for children). Then he would play it lying down and make the car headlights come on - spin the base all around. He had some sweet electric base moves too.
...oh and we also so a human cannonball. That rocked pretty hard also.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

I'll go!!! but wait...isn't that when Harry Potter comes out? hmmm...tought choice.

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home