Friday, November 04, 2005

House of Mirrors



I now know why you don't mess with Texas. Because they'll put you in a room of mirrors and drop the sun right at your eye level - (aka driving through Dallas to Irving at rush hour getting the sun from all directions off of buildings).

Irving: a dry county that decided that Sterno is a fire hazard in an open tent...making my life harder to serve hot food to 600 people over a period of 10 hours. Nice. Awesome. Anyways, I don't like talking about work and it's over so it's all good.

Tomorrow I drive to MS and meet up with some nice MS rowers who will take me with them to the Hooch-a-Nooga. Rowers are so awesome. All in a days drive. Just me, the road, some nice rowers, a truck, and this job way behind me. 800 miles. I guess in the scheme of things that isn't too far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home