Friday, March 18, 2005

Ok so it wasn't so much a busy day, but a day for recovery. Breakfast Club Friday is every Friday at work so somebody else fed me this morning which was good 'cause otherwise bkft would have been skipped for sure.
So the day was down (morning after st. patty's can't really ever be "up")
then up - free bkft
then down - picasa and my powerbook are not destined to be together. But I give my powerbook all the love it needs.
up again - thanks to cassi I got a cheap server for a year for up to 3 url's. I own www.arichards.com which I may well never ever use but I have the option there. Currently, blog offers all I need.

And now it's Friday, 5pm so all looks good from here.
I'm off to PC Training Center tomorrow morning, not as a rower, but as a coach. Swim test, check. Third practices, check. I'm a hard ass of a coach. So that will be my next week.

Since the photo program suggestion I gave you wasn't as amazing as previously predicted (though if you have a pc - i still totally recomend it), here is something else:

SKYPE. You may have heard of it. Internet Telephony. You need speakers and a mic, but you can call other computers for free - land lines cost money. My Uncle speaks to his daughter in England that way! It's great, and it works with MAC OS X (like most everything else now except the one freakin program I fell in love with - ok...I gotta stop thinking that way or I may leave work on a "down")

When do tax returns get deposited?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home