Monday, May 23, 2005

Travel & Such

Last weekend was SC and Tybee Island (Jim & Kat's wedding - very nice)
This weekend is FL for memorial day
Next weekend is somewhere in VA...I think. That is not firmed up yet, but I will know soon.

Hopefully this new job will take me to parts of the country where I can meet up with old friends, old pals, & old amigos. If that happens, you'all can stop by to see the party we put on for these companies. I'm allowed to bring a few quests, just need to let the company know in advance. When all the dust get settled from training, I'll know where I'm going at least 3 weeks in advance. So that is lovely.
OH, a lot of you are asking about my new job. Yes, the company is actually called The Fun Company. We have a few mottos, some of which are:
- Your Fun is our business
- Our life is a picnic
- It's not rocket science...it's a picnic

We take things pretty seriously. The website is www.thefuncompany.com if you are still interested. So that's it. Until the next post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home