Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Days Gone By...

Hello my avid readers,

The last I left you I was about to embark on a 800 mile journey via truck and ride from Mississippi rowers. The trip was a success. 105 mph in an Xterra is enough to make anyone hold onto the oh-shit bar. But I got to Chattanooga the same night of the morning I left Dallas and prepared to race 20 other boats at the Head of the Hooch. Preparation was also a success. We won, held a Winners lunch, and walk around Chattanooga boasting our Winner Status. It's nice to be a Winner. For more information about us being Winners, visit HERE and HERE.

So after all the winning I drove to Jacksonville for work :( But got to stay with my mom on this trip. Work was fine. Sterno is allowed in J-ville and mom had wine (see previous post for comparison) so it's been nice. We had a good morning on the beach and will leave for A-town Thursday AM.

Next winning adventure: Head of the South. Is Beth organizing the picnic?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home