Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Hello Friends

Hello everyone,

Sorry I've been MIA over the web lately. That's what happens when you don't have a desk at work anymore. I've been cleaning/painting the old place at Warfield. Sad....

BUT! we went to Clearwater FL for Memorial Day weekend and it ROCKED!! It was so great to see everyone - especially the out of towners. Heidi, Sarah, Will & Jim...we miss you! I'll post pics from the weekend as soon as I can. We all got lovely tans.

So I'm off to VA tomorrow for another event with the job. Hopefully I'll get internet access at the hotel again. Then, you can definately expect more posts and those pictures from Cleatwater. Frisbee this Sunday, GT Crew Alumni happy hour / trivia at Stool Pigeons next Tuesday. I know you can read other blogs for that info - but it's just a reminder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home