Monday, November 21, 2005

Marathon...check!


Well. I did it. I ran a marathon. A full one. A bug full marathon. Full of aches, pains, people handing out gummy bears and brownies, and beautiful Philadelphia sites. We ran by the river a lot and saw many crews practicing. I couldn't help but wish I was rowing rather than running. Though running is a glorious feeling and can clear the mind of any worry...rowing just isn't as hard on the joints. Bart ran as well. He is a trooper and waited for me at the finish so we could waddle to our hotel together. Nothing like walking around the streets of Philadelphia like you have a stick up your buttox. Congradulations to HEIDI SCHAFER on a Personal Record!

2 Comments:

Blogger BuckeyeRunner said...

I came upon your blog via the weekly rundown by Elizabeth over at Run with Me. Great marathon pic, and congratulations! Awesome racing.

7:33 PM  
Blogger jeanne said...

Congrats! Hey, my kid rows for Villanova! She says its harder than running! (Some people are never happy!)

Great photo!

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home