Monday, December 12, 2005

If I were to update my blog again...

I wouldn't apologize for not updating.
1 - my life isn't interesting nor do I keep up with any interesting news to post.
2 - I'm a working gal with lots to do! Miami...then Texas - while working in the office in between. Not much time for the internet. Working 8-5 does not give me time to blog. Too much to do and I have a crappy monitor.

But the storm has calmed down and I can entertain you all again. I'll work really hard at this post for you.
5 interesting things I've done since the last post. I don't post about work, so it won't be about my traveling.
1 - Went Ice Skating at centennial Park followed by (a) drink at the top of the Westin - the revolving bar. Very fun. I love my friends.
2- Saw "Narnia" ...and...well...it was ok.
3- Went grocery shopping only to come home and realize that Shelly had just gone as well. So we now have 2 milks, 2 french vanilla creamers, 2 loafs of bread, and 2 crates of clemontines.
4- Not learned how to spell clemintines.
5 - Am about to have dinner at The Pie Bar. I've been wanting to go and am excited to see what this bank-turned-sports bar will be like.

Ok, so there is a nice update. I have some fun links I need to add to the left.

5 Comments:

Blogger shelly said...

milk drinking contest? clementine eating contest? MARTHA had a great idea for turning a clementine box into a gift of lovely flowers. Better get to eating.

7:40 PM  
Blogger jelena said...

dude - i just went to the grocery and came home....and put milk in the fridge to find that bob must have bought milk yesterday...so we're ditto on the milk. and i HATE milk.

let me know if you run out. :)

8:59 PM  
Blogger jelena said...

p.s. yes, i did say "dude" - i like to pretend that i can walk out my front door to the pacific ocean in the summer with a surfboard and bleached tip hair (a la zack morris).

9:00 PM  
Blogger cassi said...

like totally. dude. i used to say dudette. then someone told me that was like a baby elephant or something. weird. i like milk. i should drink more considering i'm going to get a bone density test this afternoon. i had cereal this morning. does that count? i like clementines. i like green too. the color. i don't eat green. i mean, how do you eat green? grass. yuck. no. dude.

11:17 AM  
Blogger Ree said...

We are down to one box of clementines. sweet

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home