Monday, November 21, 2005

The Blog World

Can I just say that the blog world is awesome. I know my blog and information is public - information is vunerlable for anyone to view - though I have the confort that only my friends really do visit. The reason for this outburst is a new addition to my list of "blog stars". My new friend Jelena who is a Leo and likes Tequila, Sunshine, Cranium, Rope Swings, and CocaCocaCLASSIC. All pluses...and I need to discuss this organizational development with her...

3 Comments:

Blogger jelena said...

i totally put a comment on here earlier today...but it apparently didn't post. so..here's an attempted recreation:

i feel absolutely so super special -- i got a shout out on your blog!! i do love all of those things....and quesadillas too...maybe i can bring some to your holiday gathering!

congrats on your marathon! have you set a date for your shindig yet?

happy turkey day too, by the way! :)

7:47 PM  
Blogger cassi said...

now just wait one second here. HOOOOOOOOOOLD ON. don't you two go running off into leo-quesadilla world without me. i introduced you guys.

ha ha. ree, i'm looking forward to this holiday party... does shelly know about it yet??

10:38 AM  
Blogger Ree said...

Holiday party information is coming soon...but the word is...the party may be moved to New Years Eve!!!

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home