Monday, March 28, 2005

Office Excitment

I know. This title is an oxy-moron...but it's true. There was a big wreck outside our windows just one-half hour ago. 3 cars involved, and 1 car caught on fire!! I'm talking the front bumber melted off and the doors fell off. The flames got to the front half of the car and were really tall. Everyone was ok so we got to enjoy watching flames decimate their car. I'm not sure if I used that word correctly, but I'm trying to expand my vocabulary. The more you know the more you grow. So that's my news. It was great. People came out of the bushes and were like "accident, woah, I'm gonna watch for a while". One guy didn't even have shoes one and was trying to tell the police something crucial. He was carrying a dish too. The car not on fire even felt damaged. The owner wanted someone to fix it with his eyes. (The end of this blog refrenced Dane Cook and if you aren't familiar with his comedy - rent the DVD. It's golden). Dane is a good name.
http://www.danecook.com/
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0176981/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home