Wednesday, December 14, 2005

26.2

Because you are at "ReeIsMe" you get to know all about Ree. So here are pictures from the Philly Marathon 3 weeks ago. The beginning was the best. I kept up with Bart for a whole 0.5 miles!


This picture is at the beginning of the marathon - when I was feeling pretty strong and people where handing me brownies and gummy worms just for running! Wow.


This one is much later in the race so I'm not feeling so hot but I am not yet hating life (that came at mile 20). It is awesome becuase it is right across of boathouse row. We were all along the river - ran right by the grandstands and the island. Really made me appreciate rowing. There was lost of neat scenes of Philly the whole way...

1 Comments:

Blogger cassi said...

you're still my hero. i'd never do it.

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home