Monday, December 19, 2005

Thank You Blog World

Work is totally dead. Not much to do that is worth while. Either the rest of the business world is out for Christmas, or all ready has my work number sent straight to thier voice mail. I have left 11 voice messages today. Boo. I'm about to eat lunch and it's only 11:15. At this point I'm leaving at 3. I wish someone else was here. It's basically just me and a few IT guys. Everyone else is out for the next two weeks, but I only have next week off so have to figure out what to do this week...

So thank you blog world for filling up my time. I have learned that Sunshine and Rope Swings is going to Chicago too!! Sweet! More people to hang out with. Calling all rowers for a New Years Eve Row. Cassi is just so good at posting at our alumni blog. We love you Cassi. But I don't speak french well enough to know what the hell you are talking about.

So this post is about nothing other than the fact that other blogs are more interesting than mine...so if you need something to do (as those who visit my blog are usually looking to fill some time void), then check out the blog-star column to the left.

1 Comments:

Blogger jelena said...

the horrid holiday sweater contest is ON!!!! i will win...i'm going to search high, low, and in your momma's closet...i will be the best decked out ever!

:)
p.s. i like your blog. i think it's perfectly interesting. mine's kind of dull most of the time.

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home