Tuesday, March 29, 2005

JORDAN KNIGHT

That's right ladies. You heard me. Jordan Knight is playing at East Andrews upstairs on Friday, April 1st. I actually looked it up and put on those links encase you though this was an April Fools joke, but it appears to be true. Problem is, tickets cost $13 in advance and $15 at the door so nobody is going. Are you a JK girl? I'm not. Though I did go to an NKOTB concert in third grade with my friend and her dad. They were just plain old "New Kids" back then. I remember, Dad let me out of the house wearing "jellies" - you know - the things that killed when you got one little rock in them. Anyways, I guess running around an amusement park all day and then going to a concert at night is not the sort of thing a third grader should wear jellies to. I lost one of them on a ride and only had one shoe for the rest of the day. I came home only wearing one shoe and thought it was awesome. Mom didn't think so. That I remember pretty clearly. Just getting to hear Jordan belt out "Please don't go girl" was totally worth it though. Not that I could see them. We were much too short to see much from the lawn.

So there was a little sliver of my childhood for you. Pretty rockin' huh? I could post a pictures of Jordan to make this post a little more interesting, but it's just not worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home