Friday, April 01, 2005

Oakridge

First off, everybody's blog looks great. Cassi, great links (I didn't know Jodi was engaged). Heidi / Shelly - keep up the contests. Aunt Heidi, you should be very proud.

Anyways, I'm off to Oakridge tonight as the team is competing at the John Hunter Regatta tomorrow. It'll be a very long, but very fun day. Cassi, Ethan and I get to coach a really great squad this year. I actually have pictures of them at my work now. They did great at Lake Lenior (:-) Sprints last weekend so we are all excitied for this weekend - though JHR is mostly fleets and not heat and finals. Boo. Maybe Cassi will put the pictures from Spring Break on gtcrew.com sometime. Huh Cassi?

1 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

Thanks for the shout-out Ree. I agree-- keep blogging people

How else would we make it through Friday afternoons?

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home