Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Updates

Hello,
Well anyone who checks this knows I'm busy. So sorry no updates everyday, but you should check everyday none-the-less. four things:

1) I've got my own website up and running. www.ajrichards.com. Basically I'm using it to post pictures to share with everyone. Right now we've got Sarah T's wedding and St. Patricks Day pictures up there. Beware of the St. Patty's day pics.
2) If you want a host server go to http://www.dreamhost.com/rewards.cgi?arichards. You get a good server and I get a reward! They're pretty cheap and offer month-to-month packages. I don't think you have to buy a year like other servers.
3) Shelly and I are in the process of finding a new place to call home. We are looking at aparments/duplex/houses for rent in the midtown area. So if you know of one let us know and look forward to a "Stock-Our-Bar" party in May or April. We will be taking applications for good-looking strong men to help us move. A pdf file with that application will be posted in a few days.
4) The "Last Hurrah" party at Warfield St. will be April 23rd. Clear out your calendars folks...and don't tell mom - oh wait...she checks this blog. Well don't worry mom, think of it as a huge "showing". I'll send out an evite soon and will link it here too. We'll provide the keg, but you might have to bring you own cup.

So now you are somewhat updated. I'll try to post some cute pictures or a witty comment today. I see I need to figure out how to set up archives so I can archive the month of May. How exciting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home